Powderhorn Celebrates Season’s End with So Much Pow Luau
Celebrating abundant snowfall this season, Colorado’s Powderhorn Mountain is hosting the So Much Pow Luau encore weekend of skiing and riding April 5-7.
Tucked alongside the northern edge of Western Colorado's beautiful Grand Mesa, Powderhorn Mountain Resort offers breathtaking views and over 1,600 acres of mountain terrain. Averaging 250 inches of snow annually, this season Powderhorn has been blessed with more than 300 inches of snow.
So throw on your best Hawaiian shirt or beachwear and get $10 off a full day lift ticket all weekend long, with special lift hours from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. April 5-7.
Other festivities this weekend include:
- Free kid’s on-mountain scavenger hunt Saturday from 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Sunday Retro Ski Gear Parade with season pass giveaway at 1 p.m.
- Live Music by Harry Harpoon Saturday from 3 – 6 p.m.
- Live Music by The Zac Grant Duo Sunday from 3 – 6 p.m.
- DJ from 12 – 2 p.m. Saturday & Sunday
- Outdoor Snow Bar featuring Peach Street Distillers drink specials
- Yard/beach games including volleyball and cornhole
- Alpine Trader blowout gear sale
- And, of course, leis for the first 50 people in line at the Flat Top Flyer on Saturday!
Participate in Sunday’s Retro Gear Parade, the best costume will win a 2019-20 season pass. Also, share a picture of your day on Instagram with the hashtag #PowderhornEncore2019. One outstanding photographer will be awarded a 2019/20 season pass at the end of the day on Sunday!