The Indy Pass welcomes Eagle Point Resort in Beaver, Utah and Sundown Mountain Resort in Dubuque, Iowa strengthening its presence in the US heartland and adding a destination in the Southwestern Rockies.
Tucked into the Tushar Mountains at 10,000 feet, and boasting the steepest and deepest terrain in southern Utah, independently-owned Eagle Point Resort is considered the quintessential hidden gem of the Beehive State. At three-hour from Las Vegas and Salt Lake City, and seven from most of Southern California, the resort is a magnet for those seeking challenging fall line terrain or wide groomers, and consistently pitcher perfect runs for beginners.
“We are proud to be a part of the Indy Pass and it’s an amazing collection of resorts, and look forward to introducing Indy Pass holders to our little corner of undiscovered Rocky Mountain heaven,'' said owner Shane Gadbah.
Situated high above the Mississippi River and with views of three states, Sundown Mountain Resort draws skiers and riders from its local Dubuque community but also the surrounding region from Chicago to St. Louis. The popular resort features 21 runs,100% snowmaking coverage, two terrain parks, and two mountain-top lodges that overlook their namesake sunsets on the picturesque Iowa plain.
"Sundown Mountain is thrilled to join Indy Pass as a resort partner this season. We look forward to sharing our mountain with pass holders who want to experience some of the best skiing in the Midwest,” said GM Mark Gordon.
21-22 Indy Passes are on sale now and Indy AddOn Passes will be available for purchase by Indy resort passholders on July 1 for a reduced price of $189 adults and $89 for kids 12-and-under. Purchasers must designate a home mountain and upload proof of purchase for their unrestricted season pass in order to qualify for the discounted pricing.
Indy Pass 21-22 Pricing
- Indy Pass - Adult $279, Kids 12-and-under $119
- Indy+ - Adult $379, Kids $169 (no blackouts)
- Indy AddOn – Adult $189, Kids $89
- Indy+ AddOn – Adult $289, Kids $139
The 68 participating resorts for the 2021-22 season
WESTERN REGION -- 26
- ALASKA -- Eaglecrest Ski Area
- ALBERTA -- Castle Mountain Resort
- ARIZONA -- Sunrise Park Ski Area
- BRITISH COLUMBIA -- Apex Mountain Resort, Sasquatch Mountain
- CALIFORNIA -- China Peak, Mt. Shasta Ski Park
- IDAHO -- Brundage Mountain, Silver Mountain, Tamarack Resort, Pomerelle, Soldier Mountain
- OREGON – Hoodoo, Mt. Ashland
- MONTANA -- Lost Trail Powder Mountain, Red Lodge Mountain
- UTAH -- Beaver Mountain, Eagle Point, Powder Mountain
- WASHINGTON -- 49 Degrees North, Hurricane Ridge, Mission Ridge, White Pass
- WYOMING -- Snow King Mountain, White Pine Ski Area, Antelope Butte
MIDWEST REGION -- 18
- IOWA -- Sundown Mountain
- MICHIGAN -- Big Powderhorn Resort, Caberfae Peaks, Crystal Mountain, Pine Mountain Resort, Shanty Creek, Swiss Valley Ski Area
- MINNESOTA -- Lutsen Mountains, Spirit Mountain, Powder Ridge Winter Recreation, Detroit Mountain, Buck Hill
- SOUTH DAKOTA -- Terry Peak Ski Area
- WISCONSIN -- Granite Peak, Little Switzerland, Nordic Mountain, Trollhaugen, Tyrol Basin
EASTERN REGION -- 24
- CONNECTICUT -- Mohawk Mountain Ski Area
- MASSACHUSETTS -- Berkshire East Mountain Resort, Catamount Mountain Resort*
- MAINE -- Saddleback Mountain
- NEW HAMPSHIRE -- Cannon Mountain, Pats Peak, Black Mountain, Waterville Valley
- NEW YORK -- Catamount Mountain Resort*, Greek Peak Mountain Resort, Swain Resort, Snow Ridge Ski Resort, West Mountain
- NORTH CAROLINA -- Cataloochee Ski Area
- PENNSYLVANIA -- Blue Knob Resort, Shawnee Mountain
- TENNESSEE -- Ober Gatlinburg Ski Area
- VERMONT -- Bolton Valley Resort, Magic Mountain, Suicide Six, Jay Peak Resort
- VIRGINIA -- Bryce Resort, Massanutten Resort
- WEST VIRGINIA -- Canaan Valley Ski Resort, Winterplace Ski Resort
- *Catamount straddles NY/MA border