SnoCountry offers multi-channel marketing opportunities to reach millions of skiers and snowboarders with the largest radio, television, Internet and email campaigns in the industry to inform hard-core participants, motivate casual visitors and activate first-time skiers and riders to get them to the mountain and hook them on winter sports!
SnoCountry's Vertical Challenge event series also offers companies millions of brand impressions and on-site sampling opportunities.
SnoCountry is the industry's largest portal and data distributer of Snow Conditions information in North America with 5,000 data partners, including the Associated Press, the Denver Post, USA Today, Ski.net, NewSchoolers.com, Powder.com, New York Times, Liftopia, Swift Publications, Boston Globe, plus thousands of websites, mobile apps and widgets.
Download SnoCountry Media Kit - PDF
- SnoCountry.com is the go-to source for millions of skiers and snowboarders who are searching for the latest snow conditions, news, trip reports and resort information.
- SnoCountry is the only on-line source where skiers and snowboarders will find the latest conditions, trail maps, links to resort webcams, photos, lift ticket deals, resort reviews, and resort Social Media links as they explore their next on-snow adventure.
- SnoCountry.com provides targeted advertising opportunities, allowing businesses to reach their specific markets.
- SnoCountry.com Ad Specs.
- SnoCountry.com features premium ad campaigns with Flash Pushdowns, in-ad videos and pop up ad units.
- SnoNews (delivered weekly October through mid-April, and bi-weekly June through September) offer exclusive advertising opportunities to more than 70,000 opt-in subscribers with regional news, vacation and lift tickets deals.
- Custom eBlasts can be sent to thousands of subscribers opting in for Exclusive Deals from SnoCountry Member Resorts and sponsors.
To learn more about website and email advertising, please contact: Rob Werner, email@example.com 415.305.7439.
Radio Snow Reports:
- SnoCountry is the ski and snowboard industry's largest provider of "on-air" radio snow reports withmore than 650 stations across North America, providing ski resorts a value-oriented shotgun approach to promote their snow message to participants and non-participants alike.
- SnoCountry also provides integration of corporate brands and promotional product mentions through pre-produced messages or ready-to-read scripts on a national, regional or localized market platform.
- Drive Time: Nearly 90 percent of SnoCountry's ski reports air during morning and afternoon drive time, reaching both ski resort enthusiasts and the general population.
- Exclusively for resorts, the SnoCountry Snapshot targets skiers and riders in more than 30 markets across North America with current snow conditions, events and of course weekend weather forecasts.
- On-location shoots provide resorts the opportunity to promote with "What's New" and "What's Happening" on the mountain.
To learn more about Radio Snow Reports for ski areas and The SnoCountry Snapshot, please contact: Western Director, Rob Werner firstname.lastname@example.org 415.305.7429; or Northeast Sales, Rob Chandler, email@example.com 603.443.8819.
- The Vertical Challenge – the longest-running ski and snowboard promotional tour in North America
– allows an impressive 210,000 consumers to see your brand name at this upcoming season’s events!
- Current and former sponsors include PepsiCo, Chevrolet Trucks, Irving Oil, Verizon Wireless, Delta Dental, Volkl Ski, Frito Lay, Nestlé, Ocean Spray, Muscle Milk, and many more household brand names
- Approximately 25 resorts throughout the Northeast take part in this exciting annual five-month event, including such prestigious locations as Okemo Mountain, Killington, and Shawnee Peak.
- Vertical Challenge sponsors bring the fun and exhilaration of winter sports to consumers of every age – with a concentration of participants in the much-sought-after $100,000- and $200,000-plus annual income groups.
- Vertical Challenge Sponsorship Deck
To learn more about sponsorship opportunities for the Vertical Challenge, please contact: Heather Clifford, firstname.lastname@example.orgMore from SnoCountry